Finding the right wedding Bomboniere for your special day is an important decision when you’re planning your wedding. If you are looking for a unique way to express your thanks to your guests for coming to your event, turn to the professionals at Elegant Bomboniere. We supply you with a beautiful selection of Bomboniere that suit any wedding theme. Read more
Related Services We Provide to Wedding Bomboniere Boxes
Our company is proud to offer a wide assortment of Bomboniere. Some best-selling bomboniere choices include the following.
- Religious gifts:Is your little one receiving their First Communion? Are you planning on throwing a party to celebrate? Let us help you make the occasion more memorable. We offer a wide range of religious Bomboniere that your guests are sure to cherish. One of our popular religious favours is the Mini Bible Favour Keyring. These beautiful keyrings feature a small brass bible and are ideal for any religious event, including a Baptism or Confirmation.
- Bomboniere jars:A bomboniere jar is a classic example of how to show your appreciation to your guests. A popular choice among our customers is the Favour Heart Shaped Jar. You can fill this 50 ml jar with small, sugary candies. These clear jars come in increments of 24, and there is no end to the number that you can purchase for a large gathering. Keep in mind that the jars do not come filled with candy, so don’t forget to also order sweet treats.
- Themed wedding favours:Are you planning a destination wedding on a beautiful beach? We give you the option to coordinate the theme of your wedding into your Bomboniere. Our Clown Fish Waterball is an adorable choice for couples that are arranging a beachside wedding. The piece features an aquatic setting with two fish happily exploring their surroundings. This favour is a sweet way not only to commemorate your wedding but also remind your guests of where the event took place.
Creative Ways to Use a Wedding Bomboniere or Wedding Favour
Are you looking for creative ways to display your bomboniere at your party? Here are some helpful recommendations.
- Candy bar:Stacking bomboniere in an aesthetically-pleasing way on a corner table is a great way to draw attention to your favours. Incorporate sweet snacks that your guests can enjoy while they pick up their bomboniere. Be sure to give your guests access to bags so that they can bring the excess candies home.
- Arrange for a special distribution:Personally handing out your bomboniere adds a special touch to the end of your party. Try to set aside time to visit each person at your party with a bomboniere, so he or she knows that you value the fact that they came to your event.
- Use it as a place setting:Keep in mind that you can always wrap a ribbon around your bomboniere. You can also loop a name tag through the ribbon to let guests know where they should sit when they come to your venue. Do you need stickers or tags? Page through our selection.
Wedding Favours to Suit Every Style
Wedding favours are the perfect way to show your guests that you appreciate their support on your big day. You are sure to discover a gift in our large collection of Bomboniere that suits your style. These items include personalised and long-lasting favours that will remind guests of your wedding day for years to come. We provide excellent customer service, high-quality products, and worldwide shipping. Our priority is maintaining an online store that is user-friendly, secure, and convenient so that you enjoy your shopping experience. We help you make your wedding celebration unique and special with the option to personalise your favours. We will meet your requirements, whether you want a cute personalised box to place a gift inside, stickers for labelling bottles, a chocolate bar depicting your name and nuptial date, or even personalised lip balms for your wedding party.
The Importance of Favour Gifts & Bomboniere
There are a few reasons to hand out wedding favour gifts to your guest, including:
- Tradition.Wedding favours began as a way of symbolising to guests the hosts’ well-wishes for their future. While the type of gift has evolved over time (today, you can double favours as table decorations), the significance of saying thank-you to your guests for attending your special celebration and wishing them well remains.
- BOLDCourtesy. Everyone gets excited and enjoys celebrating a wedding, but it does take time, effort, and money to attend. Show your appreciation for the effort and organisation that your guests undertake to be at your wedding through your favours. You can personalise your gift with a handwritten note or simple thank-you card.
- Lasting memories. Gifting practical or long-lasting favours is an ideal way to help your guest remember your special occasion for a long time. You know that every time they use those coasters or wine glasses, they will think of the fun that they had at your nuptials.