1.The Amalfi Coast Italy has the most breathtaking coastal resorts in the Mediterranean. A scenic coastline of sheer cliffs and layered with colourful villages, vineyards and olive and lemon groves.
2. Bora Bora Tahiti is the epitome of a picture-perfect South Pacific island. It captuers the reputation of providing a magical experience for newlywed couples.
3. Maui Hawaii Blessed with gorgeous white-sand beaches, lush tropical rainforest, stunning waterfalls, rugged volcanic peaks and fabulous resorts. The ‘Valley Island’ of Maui offers all the ingredients you need for a magical honeymoon experience.
4. Mauritius Is famous for its outstanding natural beauty. Mauritius offers a paradise of endless white tropical beaches that are perfect for enjoying the warm crystalline sea and soaking up the sun with your partner.
5. The Maldives Tranquil and pampered settings on any of the more than 80 exclusive resort islands which are mostly covered by lush tropical vegetation and encircled by gorgeous palm-fringed and sugar-white beaches.
6. New Caledonia Surrounded by the warm waters of the South Pacific. It has all the ingredients you need for a romantic honeymoon destination.
7. The Seychelles Exotic white-sand beaches dramatic rock formations warm crystal clear waters and lush tropical vegetation. The Seychelles remains a magical honeymoon destination . . .
8. Fiji White beaches warm tropical breezes and intimate beach resorts specialising in honeymoon packages. Fiji is a long-time favourite with honeymoon couples.
9. Bali Home to great natural beauty friendly people and sun-kissed beaches that offer numerous fun-filled activities for your honeymoon.
10. The Bahamas The choice of 30 tropical islands fringed by white sands and beautiful clear waters that are ideal for swimming, snorkelling, diving and sailing.